Digital Comics Round-Up: Mohawk Media, Dark Horse Manga & The 99
Posted by geeksyndicate on November 7, 2011
It’s been a funny week, Halloween has been and gone, I surpirsed my daughter by dressing up as The Doctor when we went trick or treating and she got a pirate costume to wear at the next Comic show I go to!
There were all types of Halloween sales going on too, but now as we lead up to November 5th, there’s no sign of V For Vendetta coming out digitally!
Anyway, on to the week that was for digital comics!
- Mohawk Media & Eco Comics Bring Us Dracula, Robin Hood And Jekyll & Hyde
- Jason Shiga’s Meanwhile coming to the iPad
- Dark Horse have added some of their popular Manga series to their online and mobile store!
- In addition to that – check out what Dark Horse are releasing this month!
- Graphicly are flexing their digital muscles with the acquisition of Double Feature titles!
- Marvel are quickly making ground after DC’s new 52 day and date digital releases, with their own releases!
- Comixology and Teshkeel Media Group have teamed up to bring us an app for The 99
- There WAS a Tintin comics app……..but it’s gone now!
The question is – why isn’t there an official one?
- Coming Soon – A Dragon Age digital Comic – well, February to be precise! From Dark Horse and Bioware!