Neal Adams, Peter David and More Attending London Super Comic Convention
Posted by geeksyndicate on September 15, 2012
The London Super Comic Convention returns for its second year in February and has already begun to spin up its marketing machine for the events by realising some initial guests.
The first year of the London Super Comic Convention was a huge success as well as being a huge coup for the organisers by managing to entice Stan Lee from his top-secret volcano hideout to attend.
For their the next trick the organisers are hoping to repeat that success in their second year and have started the ball rolling with a new website (which looks a lot better now) and releasing the first ten guests which are -
- Neal Adams - best known for his legendary runs on Batman and Green Lantern/Green Arrow.
- Mark Buckingham - artist on the critically acclaimed MiracleMan & Fables.
- Peter David - writer on The Incredible Hulk for 12 years and numerous other titles.
- Gary Erskine - illustrator of Judge Dredd, The Authority, Hellblazer and Dan Dare.
- Klaus Janson - famous for his work on Daredevil and the seminal Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
- Bob Mcleod - co-creator of the New Mutants.
- George Perez - best known for Crisis on Infinite Earths and Teen Titans.
- Matteo Scalera - Marvel artist on Deadpool and Secret Avengers.
- Roy Thomas - writer of Conan the Barbarian, Avengers, X-Men and many more.
- Herb Trimpe - mainstay Marvel Artist in the 70′s and 80′s and the co-creator of Wolverine.
Each month in the run up to the event the organisers promise to release a further ten guests who will be attending the show.
Tickets are on sale now and the event itself will be held at the Excel centre on the 23rd and 24th of February 2013.
Source: London Super Comic Con