MMO developer Gazillion is celebrating the release of the film Avengers: Age of Ultron in their Marvel game, Marvel Heroes 2015, with updates relevant to the film’s cast of characters. The additions and changes to Marvel Heroes include:
- Players get access to the 6 Avengers for free
- Age of Ultron versions of The Avengers are available. So that includes Iron Man’s Hulkbuster, his Mark 43, Black Widow’s new suit, new Vison and Scarlet Witch skins, etc.
- Vision has become a playable character, upping the number of playable characters to 47.
- Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Black Widow are getting revamped. That includes tweaks in abilities, and abilities reflecting
- There are Ultron-specific events (“Ultron Attacks!”), which are random.
- Quicksilver fights on your side in missions.
- If you play as an Avenger, you get an experience points boost.
Here are some of the Age of Ultron costumes, which are appearing in Marvel Heroes 2015 right now (along with all of the above content).
Marvel Heroes 2015 is an action MMORPG with an isometric camera view; think of when you were in school and you made a diorama. Gazillion is led by the creator of Diablo, probably the greatest isometric action game in history, so he and his team know action. Marvel Heroes has been going for nearly 2 years now, and there’s no sign of the game slowing down.
GS Blogger: Vichus Smith